We give young talents the opportunity to develop further. Here you can grow and get the chance to stand in the spotlight. There is within our frameworks room for initiative and entrepreneurship. We are looking for talents who know how to fulfill opportunities, quickly responds to signals from the customers and make decisions. If you like to work with objectives, you get the best out of yourself, are involved in the commercial result of the organization and dare you to push your limits. Please contact us!
We are Hiring
Country Manager / E-Commerce (native UK)
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for managing all operations within a country. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
- Managing the customer service department and co-operating with your team to process the orders and answer the questions or solve the problems. Provide the best solutions.
- In co-operation with the marketing you develop a strategic marketing plan from which the marketing department deploys the offline and the online channels.
- You will be responsible for the whole process chain of the webshop. From the moment the customer visit our webshop till time of delivery and after service.
- Country Managers are expected to recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and mentoring and training.
- You will maintain products and content on the webshop.
- You’re responsible for monitoring the performances of the webshops and optimize the online shop.
- You maintain contacts through social media and are able to create news value (PR).
- Agreeing annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business operating plan are tasks of you. As the Country Manager you have to deliver as well monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash. Off course you also report this information.
- University of professional education (Bachelor level).
- Knowledge relating to his country.
- Proven experience in online marketing / e-commerce.
- Communicating. Orally and written in a foreign language related to the country.
- Product knowledge is a advantage.
We are a rapidly growing company in lighting with multiple operating companies and over 100 employees. The operating companies within the group sell lighting project and through various retailers within Europe. The average age is 30 years, we have more than 10 nationalities.
We have the ambition to green the world to help our customers reduce their energy and CO2 consumption by at providing LED technology.
- Temporary contract with extension to a permanent contract.
- Opportunity to get a lot of insights in the field of e-commerce.
- International and dynamic environment.
- Being part of a fast growing company.
- Salary according to experience and qualifications.
- Maximum 30 holidays
Sent your application with letter of motivation to: Patrick.Groenendal@Any-Lamp.com.